A Better Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MERGER OFFER!!

Go down

MERGER OFFER!! Empty MERGER OFFER!!

Post  Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:39 am

Idk what the fuck is goin on right now in our gang. I ve been kicked, and strange rumors are passed..
I guess it will all clean up during the day. Just want to say that I m loyal to the cause and wont backstab!

Nonetheless, since i m not allowed to reply on sovs post "junk run" i ll put this here for now. Mod has to move it to appropriate forum then.

I never was part of a faction, and i m happy that now i have the opportunity. As i told some of the members in game already, me and my best friend have been plying since may2012 and we created a faction just for our own benefits. We managed to set up three bases, which we used as better tents until now. 2 people can do a lot in this game, but a group is stronger and more effective!

We mostly craft and a few days ago, i ve set up a pretty effective set of alts, which do gun runner packages for the money, and ofc access to advanced workbench at their compound.
One of our bases is located just north of boneyard, and is so the ideal place for all advanced crafters who need the adv. workbench.

My offer to the gang is that all good crafters of road warriors get access to that base, as well as some trusted members. They ll be friended and will see the base permanently then.
The base is the "depot"-type and it has 10 lockers, boxes whatsoever, a still, ofc a workbench and lotsa room for those piles of stuff Very Happy

Sov, think about it and contact me then.

Onto the "Junk run"-announcement:
I guess that u want the 2000 junk for the "scrapheap"-base, and i just want to say that its bullshit.
Best bases are "outpost", "depot" and later "old bunker", which is not diy.
Cave is also an alternative.
Collecting junk is pain in the ass, so rethink that plan.

I hope we get stronger soon and I m happy to do my part for the greater good of making the wastes a better place for the newbies and fair players! Very Happy

Greetings, Dr. S

Back to top Go down

MERGER OFFER!! Empty Re: MERGER OFFER!!

Post  Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:08 am

Herdon wrote:I don't know why but i can't find the base in the map. Can you tell me why that has happened? Thankyou

Wrong thread for that man...

Back to top Go down

Post  Swayze Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:13 am

Regarding the member access, I've already talked to you about that IG so I'll scrap that here. Agreed on the outpost and depot, the latter being the more reasonable at the moment, we should all have a meeting to decide this. Bob and I have been adding to the pile today, I believe we could reach 500 later tonight. Wood is easy to get of course. I'll cover the caps if needed, we'll just need to get to Vault 15 for the EP, though I've seen some at the HQ.

Last edited by Swayze on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swayze
Swayze
A Piece Of Eight
A Piece Of Eight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Swayze wrote:Regarding the member access, I've already talked to you about that IG so I'll scrap that here. Agreed on the outpost and depot, the latter being the more reasonable at the moment, we should all have a meeting to decide this. Bob and I have been adding to the pile today, I believe we could reach 500 later tonight. Wood is easy to get of course. I'll cover the caps if needed, we'll just need to get to Vault 15 for the EP, though I've seen some at the HQ.

Elestronic parts will be np. I have tons of them:)

and a steady supply of them too- so e-weapons crafting is covered with that. (Well mostly need energy cells first i think)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum